What information do we collect?
First and last name
What do we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website and product (we continually strive to improve Ohh My texts and the website based on your feedback)
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- To understand site analytics to improve site features, tailor content, and enhance user experience.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to unrelated third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may need to send your personal information to our third-party vendors, who are under contractual obligations to keep this information confidential. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Finally, if we ever sell Ohh My or participate in a merger or consolidation, and our User data is one of the assets involved in the sale, your personal information will be part of this sale or transfer.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ohh My our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your browser to let websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. We do not currently respond to, or honour, Do Not Track signals or requests from your browser.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your profile through the members section on the website.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We also may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
Data Protection and GDPR Compliance
Ohh My is licensed to collect personal information as stipulated in this document in accordance with GDPR compliance in the United Kingdom. You will always be asked to ‘opt in’ and ‘unsubscribe’ to all marketing communication with us.
Ohh My does not store any personal data that you have not provided us with your permission and will only be used to communicate with you during your contracted time with us. After which, all information will be removed and permanently deleted.
For any questions,
Email us at email@example.com
Last modified 31/03/19